At Ambition Workwear we’ve been doing this a long time, so we know what faults are common and understand what is considered normal wear and tear and what is not.
The most common things that are not considered manufacturing faults are-
- Using an iron that is too hot for the garment
- Purchasing garments that not the correct size and wearing them regardless
We’ve had some try to convince us that the fabric came apart when it’s clear they have accidentally caught themselves on a nail and kept walking.
Common manufacturing faults-
- Incorrect size or product labelling
- Unfinished seams
- Hemlines on skirts & dresses coming undone
- Faulty Zippers
We will treat you with respect and utmost honesty with ALL claims and expect the same in return (no pun intended)
Email address for ALL returns- email@example.com
Faulty Garments – 6 months from date of invoice.
‘Fault’ = Manufacturing faults, not general wear and tear.
Unbranded gear only and in original packaging.
Exchange size- we must receive the goods back 1 month from date of invoice.
Change of mind- we must receive the goods back 2 weeks from date of invoice.
Re-stocking fee of $15 applied to ‘change of mind’.
The garments must be received in ORIGINAL condition. Unworn and unwashed. Free of marks-
(make-up, pet hair etc) and free of smells- e.g. cigarette smoke, perfume.
The Process for Returns, Exchanges or Refunds:
- To request a return email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explain why you are returning the product/s
- If you are returning an item you believe to be faulty attach a clear picture of the fault.
- Please note if the wrong size has been purchased and worn causing side seams/ zippers etc to split- this will not be considered a ‘fault’.
- A team member will reply with an address for you to post the garments back. If the product is found to be faulty the freight cost you incurred will also be refunded.
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault. Our suppliers reserve the right to determine if the fault is manufacturing or misuse.
- Cost of return shipping is to be paid by you.
- For exchanges, $10 freight fee applies to send the exchanged product back to you.
- For change of mind a $15 re-stock fee applies
- The original cost of freight, is non-refundable